|Director – Booking||Laura Duncan|
|Director – Sound||Jim Creegan|
|Director – Springforth Ball||Heather Orum|
|Media Chair||Brenda Hubbard|
|Membership Chair||Wendy Linkous|
|Housing Chair||Caroline Meehan (acting)|
Join Us At Our Next Board Meeting
All interested individuals are invited to attend Board meetings. Board meetings are usually held at the Lewis Ginter Recreation Association (LGRA) which is the same location where we dance. The meetings are from 4:30 – 6:00pm on the fourth Saturday of the month.
TADAMS Board meets once a month (less in summer) to conduct business and plan activities. If you don’t want to be on the Board but want to help on a committee please consider one of the following:
- Membership: Wendy Linkous – Keeps a current list of membership and Springforth Ball attendees.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Leon Clancy – Arrange for people to host at the dances.
- Sound: Jim Creegan – If you are interested in learning to do sound, please contact Jim.
- Springforth Ball: The Board led by Heather Orum – More help is needed to plan the dance weekend.
- Media: Gregg Fenton – Notifies several magazines and newspapers
of the dance schedule.
- Brenda Hubbard – Sends email notice of each dance to the members
- Webmaster: Nicholas Smith – Maintains and updates the web site.