Please check this page for updated Covid safety requirements as we return to dancing.
Covid transmission in Richmond is LOW (4/11/2023). The following guidelines and requirements will remain in effect for all upcoming dances until further notice:
- If you have not already provided it, we require proof of vaccination:
- You need not have received every possible booster to attend; however, you must have received the full initial Covid 19 vaccination (2 doses of Pfizer and/or Moderna, or 1 of Johnson &Johnson)
- Regular vaccine boosters are recommended but not required
- Bring a copy of your record (card or cell photo) to show at the door, along with a government-issued photo ID .
- To save time at later dances, you may e-mail a scanned copy of your record to firstname.lastname@example.org (We must receive your information no later than two days before the dance you would like to attend)
- Properly worn N95/KN95 or surgical mask strongly recommended (not required) in the building and on the dance floor.
- Contact Information will be collected to enable contact tracing if needed.
- Please, to protect our dance community, if you are not feeling well or have a known recent exposure to Covid-19, stay home and take care of yourself. We would rather see you next time when you are feeling better.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 within 7 days after the dance, please email email@example.com to report your test, so we can alert those who were in attendance of their possible exposure. We will keep your identity private!
Please check this page for updated Covid safety requirements as circumstances continue to change.