Please check this page for updated Covid safety requirements as we return to dancing.
For the June 25, 2022, dance, Covid transmission in Richmond is HIGH, and the following guidelines and requirements are in effect:
- Proof of Covid 19 vaccination and booster(s) required
- Bring a copy of your record to show at the door, along with a government-issued photo ID
- To save time at later dances, you may e-mail a scanned copy of your record to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Properly worn N-95, KN-95 or surgical procedure masks are required in the building and on the dance floor.
- Mask must cover both your nose and mouth.
- Please step outside if you need to remove your mask.
- We will have N-95 masks available at the door for a nominal fee, if you do not have one of your own.
- Contact Information will be collected to enable contact tracing if needed.
- To help protect our dance community, if you are not feeling well or have a known, recent exposure to Covid-19, please stay home and take care of yourself. We would rather see you next time when you are feeling better.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of the dance, please email email@example.com to report your test, so we can alert those who were in attendance of their possible exposure. We will keep your identity private!